Monday, April 4, 2011

April...do you still do youtube?

Hey Everyone! So I just wanted to elaborate a bit on my YouTube channel. Now I know it has been about a year since my last makeup tutorial. I was going to school at the time and I was so busy with that, that I hadn't the time to make one. But there is something else. It has been brought to my attention that you guys would love to see a live tutorial. And I would love to give you guys a live tutorial. The problem with that is that my camera that I use in not compatible with the editing software I have on my computer. In order for me to make a decent makeup tutorial I will have to be able to edit the clips. So I really wanted to hold off on that until I get either a new camera or new software. When I start making tutorials again I want it to be the best quality as possible. So I hope that you guys can bear with me on that. But maybe I can do beauty halls or something in the meantime. On a good note, I have so many ideas for makeup tutorials. I cant wait! Lately I've been jotting down ideas that would so fun, plus I haven't seen people do them before. I would love to tell you guys the details but I rather it be a surprise. There are so many cool things coming up. And for those of you who have stayed subscribed even during my long absence, thank you so much. I honestly cant thank you enough. I make YouTube vids because I enjoy it. And if I can help anyone with my videos, well that's the best thing in the world.

Well Gotta go, but I just wanted to say thank you, and I wanted to give you guys a heads up =)

xoxo - April

No comments:

Post a Comment