Saturday, April 2, 2011

A day in the life of April

So many, if any are reading this, you are probably wondering who I am. So I feel that a little introduction is in order. I'm that girl you see wondering around with the bright crazy makeup. The quirkiest fashion. Listening to music that your parents rock out to. That girl who you question whether or not she knows what era she's living in....yeah that girl. So far in my life I've been told I was weird. And maybe I am. That's not something I'm going to try to argue against. The most peculiar things catch my eye. My normal is someones abnormal. And I'm perfectly content with it.

I'm a wild child, a free spirit, a live wire, a flower child, a Lolita, a muse, and some may say groupie obsessed(60's 70's groupies, that were more than just girls who slept with the band, they were inspiration to such life altering songs). I may be many things, but most of all I'm April.

If I could pick a few songs that describe me, and the way I feel towards myself, and towards life take a listen to a few of these songs.

"Tiny Dancer" - Elton John
"American Girl" - Tom Petty
"Going to California" - Led Zeppelin
"Rebel Rebel" - David Bowie

All parts of my personality, at different worlds.

But the very first verse of "Tiny Dancer" describes me. And yes, I do hope to marry a music man someday...

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog and nice make up http://britters89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete