Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jeremy Scott Fall 2011: Acid Makeup



I'm playing a little bit of catch-up with previous looks I never blogged about! I'm thinking about making these looks a Throwback Thursday! So get ready for quite a few post in the future! The first look will be this!

One of my favorite things are finding inspiring photos online or in magazines; be it wearable or on the avant garde side, and recreating them at home. For the last couple of years I have seen photos from the Jeremy Scott Fall 2011 show and have fallen completely in love! I just adore how vivid all the colors are! Cartoonish and fun! My favorite look however was the acid green eye shadow, blue laced twiggy lash line, pink pouty lips, and baby spice pig tailed look! What a wonderful and animated combination!

Here is the look straight from the runway!


And now for my take


Here are a list of products that I used:
Rimmel London Match Perfection in Nude
Coastal Scents 10 Concealer Palette
Rebel's Dear Bloody Mary eyeshadow in Bright Neon Yellow
Sally Girl eye shadow in Glow Green
Sephora eye shadow in Aspen Summit
Ben Nye cream makeup in Blue
BH cosmetic palette
NYC Liquid Liner in Black Pearl
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara in Very Black
Model 21 Eyelashes
Due Lash Adhesive in Clear
Rimmel London Hide the Blemish Boncealer in Light
Wet 'n' Wild Matte lipstick in Dollhouse Pink

And now I show you how to recreate this look with a tutorial! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written and your make up skills are perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, really? I always feel that I'm not so eloquent when it come to writing! So that really does mean a lot to me! Thank you, sweets! xx

    ReplyDelete