Thursday, July 5, 2012

I can Sparkle up your Eye!

One of my all time favorite holidays is Independence Day!

Reasons why:
.Sparklers
.Summertime
.Slip n Slides
.Running through the sprinklers
.BBQ
.Firecracker Popsicles
.Americana
.Fireworks
.Watermelon
.Family time

My family and I usually get together for a huge BBQ and then watch fireworks later on in the night. Unfortunately things came up this year and our usual plans got cancelled. I was really bummed about it specially since I got all dolled up.

I made myself feel better with some great music!

Here's is my Americana Playlist:
. "American Woman" by The Guess Who
. "American Girl" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
. "America" by Simon & Garfunkel
. "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
. "Star Spangled Banner" by Jimi Hendrix
. "We're an American Band" by Grand Funk Railroad
. "Gramma" by Lana Del Rey
. "National Anthem" by Lana Del Rey

And these are some photos I took!

4th of July makeup <3
And later on in the night I got bored and decided to give myself some bumper bangs and added a bit of blue to my bottom lash line!

2 comments:

  1. ahhh I'm totally not creeping on your blog or anything but omg I love this look so much!!! And you are a babe! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, don't worry, dolly! I would never think that! Golly gee, thank you! You're a super babe too! I think your blog is my new favorite! It cute, pink, and dreamy! All of my favorite things! xx April

      Delete