Friday, July 20, 2012

Azure Allure Eyes

I purchased the Coastal Scents Creative Me Palette #1 recently. I Haven't had a chance to play around with it until today. I did two different looks. I'll show the other one in a different post. I will also be making a separate post reviewing the product and showing swatches.
I call this look Azure Allure. Kinda tacky, I know!
Basically this is just a pretty blue look. Very simple to apply yet makes a dramatic statement! And it has a touch of sparkle, very eye catching indeed!


List of products used:
Creative me Palette #1(photo of colors used below)
Coastal Scents 56 blush and eye shadow Palette(white eye shadow)
Sally's Girl Silver loose glitter
Sally's Girl Glitter Base gel
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Mac pencil eyeliner in Ebony
Jordana Liquid liner in Black
Rimmel London VolumeFlash Scandaleyes Mascara in 003 Extreme Black
Duo lash adhesive in clear
Model 21 false eyelashes in 61T

I hope to have a tutorial on this look put up soon!

Here's the photo of the creative me palette #1!
I used the bottom three to the left!

No comments:

Post a Comment