Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hairspiration!

As you may or may not know I just received a haircut. Now let me tell you. I had really long hair which I usually love but it was beginning to become to much of a hassle for me. So like many issues I like to nip it in the bud. So I did what any sensible girl would have done. I chopped it all off. I was looking for a cut and length that can be very versatile. I like to change up my hair often, so choosing the right cut was crucial for myself. I say I'm quite satisfied with the finished results...Heck, who am I kidding, I am in LOVE!

Here are the styles I was very much inspired by.



This was my hair before the cut!
And here are the afters. These are a few styles I've tried out. Still more to come!

Well that's all for now folks!

xoxo April

No comments:

Post a Comment